Thursday, May 9, 2019

Working 14 hours a day - a curse of a blessing

Over the last 20 some years, I've worked about 12-14 hours a day.  While the required work is probably less than 6.  When I was young, I sneered at the workaholics and now I've become one.  The days, weeks, months and years become a race,  on a race track - pushing hard and drive at a furious speed to pass others to gain fame and fortune - without looking at the side window and enjoy the scenery and the people.  All in a circle.

Even though I am leaving MB, I have accumulated so many future projects that I will be busier than ever.  The modest fame and fortune are meaningless to me, yet I can't stop going full speed at 14 hours a day.

Is it a blessing or a curse? I am just too busy to find out.  Alas.

 

 

No comments: