Sunday, July 28, 2013

Low spirit can start a vicious cycle

Overall, there are not that much to complain. Health is fine. Family are healthy. Finance secure. Eat well and sleep fine. Yesterday's project management class went especially well.  At the end of the class, lead by the energetic student Eddie, I got an standing ovation.

Today, a gloomy Sunday, Ying's family with new kids from JiangYin visited and D. Chen visited in the afternoon. Both are pleasant.  But I am depressed a bit. Because the recruitment is facing challenges and certification are forced to move to Monterey against my recommendation.

Dealing with challenges is never a problem for me, I am invigorated by it.  But a challenge that I can't do much about frustrates me.  Since I can't do much, I should not worry, just like the seven habits book states, only worry about things within your circle of influence.  But I can't help but feel depressed.

No comments: