Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Keeping journal

Reviewed a interesting poster this morning called success indicator..  most of the item s are common sense.  But one criteria caught my eyes:

the successful people keep journal. The failed one said they will keep journal but don't.  Well.  Better start keeping journal  then.

My challenge is there are too many places to keep:  this blogger, 3434 yahoo blog, several note books, and evernotes.  Since many of them are semi public, and I don't think any media is completely safe,  I have been keeping the journal as if they will be published someday. 

That would be ding, or can be the worst nightmares.

Getting the oil changed of the old Lexus.  It has served me well over 13 years now..still going strong .  Just have to clean it myself regularly.   Since age 40, somehow I have become adamant on neatness.   Very different form my young days..  now I can not standard kids being Sloppy. How ironic.

No comments: