Friday, September 21, 2018

Growing Wings

As a parent, I try my best to make sure the kids are strong, independent, persistant, uptimitics, passionate - having strong wings so that can carry high and far.  DD is leaving home today, finally, flying away to college.

I can only hope I have instill the strength and value in him that he no longer need me.  Also, as any parent, I also worried that he will be so strong and wise that he no longer needs me, how ironic.

Good bye DD, you are going to college, reaching 18 years old.  I taught you, guided you, reminded you, bath you, feed you, diciplined you, punish you.  I saw you cry, angry, smiles, hungry, defeated, triumphed and grown. Every minute is extremely precious to me. You will not find out how much BB loves you, worried about you until one day, you dear son is going to college.

Be strong, DD, fly far and high.

No comments: