Monday, August 27, 2018

Back to Monterey Bay after the "Brave Journey" at Mt Sierra

Completed my "big journey" down in Los Angeles presiding over Mt Sierra College over the last two years.  I came back to the Monterey Bay and resume my professorship. It is a great journey and a great sabbatical for me.

Not teaching over more than a year, coming back to the campus and preparing classes is both strange and familiar.  Without my reserved parking space and have to walk across campus is not a welcome change, but I will endure.

Designing an exciting course "CST 319 Computing Across the Disciplines" is a great experience, I would love to able to help many non-CS students to learn more about computer science and many of its power, and perils.

I am getting more opinionated because the global political climate is changing, I am not happy with either the conservative or the library. I especially don't like the coerced political correctness on university campuses, including my CSU.  Will have to do something about it - need to get use to writing a lot, and fast.

No comments: