Sunday, July 1, 2012

Raider's March

On a gloomy Sat morning, driving toward CU.  I put on two of my favorite music on the way, both by John William.  Schinder's list saddens me so much, especially played by Sifei,  I felt I want to turn around, find a dark corner and weep.  So many twists and turns in life are out of our control.  We all are so helpless, so meaningless, so desperate and so sad.  Why do we struggle and strife so hard when all are in vain....   But, but, wait, wait...   Sun is out, skys clear up and boom! the Raider's March is here to rescue me,  The tune is so bright and up-lifting it is almost comical.  Thanks to John William, our hero goes on!  Resolve in his eyes, scar on this chest, dangers are lurking, people's warnings circle him "don't go there" "you should not and cannot do that", "too dangerous".  He lightly touch his sword, smile and turn towards the dragons' nest....

No comments: