Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Reflection in a quiet morning

It seems to be a warm day and my spirit is upbeat. Maybe because of flu that bothered my last week is gone, maybe because the semester is entering a more stable period, maybe because the labrador is getting used the home and quieter, maybe because the book "tipping point" I read last night, maybe because the chat I had with friends, maybe because the walk I had with yo-yo, maybe because I have arrange the SF conference, maybe because I can open up the top of Starbucks, or maybe because the girl smiled at me when I came in the school building.

Feeling that my talk to people these day bores them. Feeling my public service position is at a standstill. Worried about CALMAT.

Like the song said,
Already embarked
Can't ask where is the route
Against the wind we go
Is the only direction

Against the wind we go.



No comments: